12th August 2020
Dear Fellow Kiwi Business Owner,
Re: Covid-19 Returns
Well it was a good run, 102 days without community transmission, but now Covid019 is back.
With Auckland going to Level 3 and the rest of New Zealand going to Level 2 at midday today, it is a good time to review if you are setup for contactless ordering and delivery.
If you are a retail shop, cafe, restaurant or takeaway, we have a package designed to get you selling online very quickly.
The package includes:
- Website design selected from our professionally designed templates
- Website customised with your branding
- All your products listed with optional pictures
- Product variations such as size, colour, and food options
- Multiple delivery options including restricting delivery to a certain area and free delivery on certain orders
- Payment via Credit Card on the website or in-store when order is picked up
- Restriction of ordering to when you are open, perfect for cafes, restaurants and takeaways.
- SSL Certificate to keep you and your customers safe
For an example of the sort of website you can get, check out https://thaiaroymaak.co.nz/
Ubonsri, the owner had this to say when we offered a Level 3 special in May:
“Green Fern helped get our online ordering up and running very quickly so we were able to offer contactless pickup and delivery to our customers during Level 3 restrictions.”
Please get in touch with us to see how we can help.
We know these are challenging times, and we want to help out Kiwi businesses like yours.
Stay Home, Be Kind, Be Safe
Green Fern Software Ltd
Proudly based in Auckland, New Zealand.